Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 8 z 8

Wątek: The Royal Photographic Society

Początki nałogu
    Miasto
    Lublin

Domyślnie The Royal Photographic Society

The Royal Photographic Society - najstarsze towarzystwo fotograficzne na świecie. Założone w Londynie w Anglii w 1853 r.
    Zaprosiło mnie na festiwal w dniach 26 i 27 września, miło się zrobiło.
    Zaproszenie przysłał Edgar Gibbs FRPS MPAGB AV-AFIAP, Director of the RPS International AV Festival and Chair of the RPS AV Group.

Pełne uzależnienie
    Miasto
    Poznań, WLKP

Domyślnie Odp: The Royal Photographic Society

Mnie często zaprasza National Geographic Society. Do prenumeraty głównie, ale i do okazjonalnych zakupów. Często dzwonią też inni akwizytorzy z pościelą i garnkami. Bardzo dużo wygrywamy też nagród, ale jakoś nie mogę się zdobyć na ich odebranie podczas imprez w 3* hotelikach.

Początki nałogu
    Miasto
    Lublin

Cytat Zamieszczone przez Jacek Zobacz posta
    The Royal Photographic Society - najstarsze towarzystwo fotograficzne na świecie. Założone w Londynie w Anglii w 1853 r.
    Zaprosiło mnie na festiwal w dniach 26 i 27 września, miło się zrobiło.
    Zaproszenie przysłał Edgar Gibbs FRPS MPAGB AV-AFIAP, Director of the RPS International AV Festival and Chair of the RPS AV Group.
    Dear Jacek & Urszula
    I hope that you and your family are keeping safe and well in these difficult times. As you probably know with the approval of the RPS AV Group Committee, I decided to postpone the 2020 RPS International Audio Visual Festival (IAVF) until 2021. In the meantime, using its AV News Facebook Page, the RPS AV Group has been encouraging the production of one minute AVs and has also hosted, via Zoom, a competition on a Beatles theme, both of which have been well received and supported. Additionally, the 321 International AV Competition was remotely judged by the audience using Zoom, again this was very popular and successful.
    The option to hold remote judging for the RPS IAVF was considered, but it is more than a competition, it is a Festival. The work entered should be shown on a big screen, using super quality speakers and a high quality projector with an audience, so this meant that remote judging was discounted. Rather than have no event this September, the RPS AV Group Committee agreed that I would organise a non-competitive balanced programme of digital AVs from past RPS International Audio Visual Festivals. This will take place on the same dates as the Festival would have been held i.e. Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th September 2020, but in the evenings of those dates. Depending on the number of AVs I receive for the Retrospective, there is the possibility of adding another evening on Friday the 25th September 2020. Further details in respect of the event itself will be sent out in AV News e-xtra.
    In order to make a selection of AVs to be shown, I looked back at previous Festival Programmes, together with the Festival results, which are archived on the AV Group section of the RPS website (www.rps.org/av). If you would like to support this event, I should be most grateful if you would loan me your AV entitled People of the Forest for showing at The Royal Photographic Society’s International Audio Visual Retrospective. Please send me your AV via ‘WeTransfer’ to Director.IAVF@virginmedia.com, together with its duration. This will help me prepare a balanced programme and the timings for each evening. Should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, either by email or telephone (*** **** ****). Your AV will be deleted after the event.
    Your early response would be much appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best wishes,
    Edgar
    Edgar Gibbs FRPS MPAGB AV-AFIAP
    Director of the RPS International AV Festival and Chair of the RPS AV Group

Pełne uzależnienie Awatar zdebik
    Miasto
    Londyn

Widziałem ich stanowisko na The Photography Show w 2019 albo 18, fotki robiły wrażenie. To nie jakieś foto ziuty tylko pro gracze.

Początki nałogu
    Miasto
    Lublin

Cytat Zamieszczone przez zdebik Zobacz posta
    Widziałem ich stanowisko na The Photography Show w 2019 albo 18, fotki robiły wrażenie. To nie jakieś foto ziuty tylko pro gracze.
    Ze strony Royal Photographic Society spotkał mnie zaszczyt umieszczenia mojej diaporamy "People of the forest" w zbiorach Królewskiej Kolekcji Nagrodzonych Dzieł Sztuki Audiowizualnej – Royal Photographic Society Headquarters, Fenton House w Londynie.

RPS wydaje w Wielkiej Brytanii magazyn o sztuce audiowizualnej, w roku 2018 był w nim artykuł o mojej innej diaporamie "Kaddish".

PORT ELIZABETH CAMERA CLUB w Republice Południowej Afryki będzie prezentował tą diaporamę w celach edukacyjno-szkoleniowych.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Jacek ; 29-08-2020 o 08:53

Początki nałogu
    Miasto
    Lublin

Opublikowano program pokazu, czyli sobota 19:15Kliknij obrazek, aby uzyskać większą wersję

Nazwa:	RSP.jpg
Wyświetleń:	8
Rozmiar:	814,0 KB
ID:	5049

Pełne uzależnienie Awatar marfot
    Miasto
    Zgorzelec

Gratulacje!
    Duży sukces zaistnieć na arenie międzynarodowej.
    https://500px.com/p/m_kowalczyk?view=galleries
    EOS R5, RF 14-35/4L, RF 24-105/4L, C35/2 IS, C70-300L IS, M6II, M11-22, M22, M32, S56/1.4, M55-200

Początki nałogu
    Miasto
    Lublin

W ubiegłym roku, 2019 zakończyłem "działalność" na arenie międzynarodowej, teraz luzik, emerytura mogę spać do 10 albo i 11.

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów