3. Fail to enable the 2nd curtain sync:●That’s because the restriction of camera menu.▲It shall set the wireless function disabled if needs using the 2nd curtain sync
"Because the light pulse command codes would be emitted at the start of the frame, a spurious
ghosting would be produced, so Canon chose to make 2CS available only when the flash is oncamera.
The 622s work around this, as the communication is by radio, but the user can
unintentionally disable 2CS by turning Wireless Mode to On in the camera."
Dla wersji 622C II
"· The 622C provides 2nd Curtain sync (2CS) in either ETTL or Manual Flash modes,
including with off-camera flashes.
· Note that in E-TTL mode, a pre-flash is also emitted by each E-TTL flash.
· Not available in Multi (stroboscopic) flash mode.
· Not available when camera is set to Wireless mode (and therefore no group functions are
· Shutter of around 1/30th sec (see your camera guide) through to Bulb.
· Camera must be in a Creative mode."
Chyba, że używasz TX (z wyświetlaczem).