PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : 1D MkII i jego wada - przyciaga... nikoniarzy ;-)

Czacha
18-07-2004, 23:02
problem uzytkownika 1D MKII ;-)

"Can anyone recommend a non-lethal repellent spray or sound-emitting device to disperse those pesky, annoying pros with Nikon digital and film cameras?

Everytime I take my Mark II out in a public venue, these dark, hairy little men see the big white lens and are drawn to the light. They want to know how it is possible to shoot so fast at such a high resolution, and if the white lens is some form of magic wand.

The same questions over and over get a bit tiresome, and then they want to touch it. Really now, is that necessary? One even started to hump my leg. I beat him off with my carbon fiber monopod, but I don't think I'll ever forget the smell of cheap rubber and Kodak film that lingered in the air for hours.

One poor soul clutching a Pro/SLR simply sat down in front of me and cried, holding out her camera as though a blessing from me could turn it into something other than a $5000 paperweight. I eventually had to pepper spray her to get away.

I could tape a "Nikon" label over the Canon logo but I don't think that would fool them. The great white lens is a dead giveaway. And since I don't shoot sports, I can't blend into the crowd.

Please, can someone help me?"

nie.. ja nie chce tego aparatu... same problemy z nim ;-)

LukasS
18-07-2004, 23:57
Buhahahaha, opowiesc niezla :)

mi tez sie marzy :), moze kiedys...

ale takich problemow to bym nie chcial miec jak ten gosc.