PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Lightroom 2.3 and Camera Raw 5.3 Final Release

RafalR
03-03-2009, 11:40
Dostępne na stronie Adobe do ściągnięcie aktualizacje LR (2.3) i ACR (5.3).

"Lightroom 2.3 and Camera Raw 5.3 Final Release is now available from Adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/).
Beyond the following list of bug fixes and existing camera support for the D3X and Olympus E-30 there is also preliminary support for the Epson R-D1x raw format.

Lightroom 2 Bugs - Fixed
In the Windows 64-bit version of Lightroom an sFTP upload process could cause Lightroom to crash.
Slideshows could return to the first image randomly during playback.
A memory leak could cause Lightroom to crash while attempting to process files with local adjustments.
Canon EOS 5D Mk II sRAW files could process with artifacts in Lightroom 2.2.
Lightroom 2.2 could cause disc burning to fail for Windows customers.
Attempting to undo(CTRL-Z) a single step in Lightroom 2.2 on Windows could cause a series of previous actions to be undone.
Lightroom 2.3 also adds additional languages:

Chinese (Simplified)
Chinese (Traditional)
Dutch
Italian
Korean
Portuguese (Brazilian)
Spanish
Swedish"

sirlukas
03-03-2009, 12:03
A memory leak could cause Lightroom to crash while attempting to process files with local adjustments.

Miejmy nadzieję, że moje problemy znikną teraz, że Lightroom mi się wieszał i miał wielkiego focha :|

RafalR
03-03-2009, 12:11
Miejmy nadzieję, że moje problemy znikną teraz, że Lightroom mi się wieszał i miał wielkiego focha :|
Z tym wieszaniem to różnie, jednym się wiesza, innym nie. Na pececie i laptopie działa mi poprawnie, bez problemów. Z jedynką były czasami problemy, dwójka wyraźnie stabilniejsza.

Przy okazji - 24 lutego była mała aktualizacja PS CS4 (11.0.1).