PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Ciekawy apka na adroida do obliczania głębi ostrości

Adlatus
05-11-2015, 15:16
Trafiłem w sklepie googla na bardzo prosty i zarazem szybki program do obliczania, a w zasadzie pokazywania głębi ostrości.

Przesuwając palcem góra/dół, lewo/prawo zmieniamy ogniskową, odległość i przysłonę.
W programie jest zdefiniowanych około 400 aparatów i 1000 obiektywów.
W wersji Pro można stworzyć listę aparatów i obiektywów.

Podstawowa wersja w języku rosyjskim https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duke.dofcalc&hl=pl a płacąc 4 PLN można mieć po angielsku tylko trzeba poszukać wersji PRO.

Niestety mój angielski jest tak dobry jak translator którego używam dlatego nie do końca rozumiem wszystkie dodatkowe funkcje które program oferuje.

Gdyby znalazła się dobra dusza i fachowo przetłumaczyła poniższy plik pomocy byłbym bardzo wdzięczny.

Controls

Focusing distance is changing by scrolling and buttons (trackball) in up/down directions.
Aperture is changing by buttons (trackball) in left/right directions and pinch zoom gesture (on multitouch enabled devices). Double tap changes the way aperture and focal lens controlled vice versa.

Main view

Yellow line and value above it - the plane of focus and range to it.
Two blue lines and values below it - an angle of view and focal length and aperture values. Additional focal length and aperture values are displayed in parentheses when teleconverter is set.
Cyan angles and blue values to the right and top - frame boundary and size at the plane of focus.
Gray zone and cyan values around it borders - a depth of field zone and depth of field value for a selected camera matrix with rages to it front and back borders.
Translucent gray zone and values around it borders - a reference depth of field zone and depth of field value for a blur spot of 1/1500 of the picture diagonal with ranges to it front and back borders.
Red line and value above it - a hyperfocal plane for a selected camera matrix and range to it.
Green translucent line and value above it - a reference hyperfocal plane for a blur spot of 1/1500 of the picture diagonal and range to it.
Spectral gradient zone - a depth of field zone in which resolution is limited by diffraction on an aperture of colors with wavelengths above the color on the displayed inner edges of the zone.
Purple zone - a depth of field zone in which resolution is limited by diffraction on an aperture for all colors in viewable range of wavelengths.

Important notices

If grey zone becomes purple then its border and hyperfocal coordinates are calculated from blur spot limited by diffraction on an aperture for a wavelength on UV border of visible light.
If resolution of 1/1500 of the picture diagonal is greater than selected camera matrix resolution (or resolution limited by diffraction on an aperture) then reference zone, plane and values are not shown.
Aperture values are precisely calculated for 1/6 stop scale but displayed rounded. Aperture scales of the lenses and cameras usually have a values familiar to a photographer with not so precise fractional values. Modern digital camera lenses may have aperture scale with another step such as 1/8 and set the nearest value. Thus you do not need to seek the exact f/3.5 aperture value in the application (if this isn't a minimum or maximum aperture value for the selected focal length). Firstly, this value is displayed as f/3.6 (roĐłnded from f/3.563...). Secondly, you just can\'t be sure which exact value the lens will set.
Lens resolution is not used in calculation, but affects DOF value. The real DOF thus will be larger than calculated.

jaś
05-11-2015, 18:12
Trafiłem w sklepie googla na bardzo prosty i zarazem szybki program do obliczania, a w zasadzie pokazywania głębi ostrości.

Przesuwając palcem góra/dół, lewo/prawo zmieniamy ogniskową, odległość i przysłonę.
W programie jest zdefiniowanych około 400 aparatów i 1000 obiektywów.
W wersji Pro można stworzyć listę aparatów i obiektywów.

ciekawe po jaki ....... ....... 400 aparatów i 1000 obiektywów :mrgreen: - ktoś się bezsensownie napracował? chyba tylko po to aby dane zbierać jakie obiektywy są używane ale co kto lubi.

Adlatus
05-11-2015, 18:36
ciekawe po jaki ....... ....... 400 aparatów i 1000 obiektywów :mrgreen: - ktoś się bezsensownie napracował? chyba tylko po to aby dane zbierać jakie obiektywy są używane ale co kto lubi.

No to autor programu nazbierał danych o użytkownikach co niemiara - pobrań ok. 1000.